warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/var/www/vhosts/glencoenews.com/httpdocs/../ad_/ad_cache_.inc) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/glencoenews.com/httpdocs/:/tmp/) in /var/www/vhosts/glencoenews.com/httpdocs/sites/all/modules/ad/adserve.inc on line 160.

McLeod County-Public Hearing

McLeod County


YOU ARE HEREBY notified that the regular meeting of the McLeod County Planning Commission has been scheduled on Wednesday, the 24th day of April 2019 at 9:30 A.M. at the McLeod County Environmental Services Facility in the Large Conference Room, located at 1065 5th Ave SE, Hutchinson, Minnesota 55350.

THE PURPOSE OF THE SAID MEETING is to consider the following applications located in the County of McLeod and filed with the County Environmental Services Director. All requests are subject to modification during the hearing process.

1. A Conditional Use Permit request by Brian and Ken Van Eyll for a home occupation of a Landscaping, Lawn Care or Snow Removal business and to be located in Lot-002, Block-001, Watry’s Subdivision, Sec 34 in Twp 117-27 (Winsted).

2. A Conditional Use Permit request by Honeysuckle Solar LLC (Geronimo Energy) for an up to 1-MW photovoltaic solar energy system on property owned by Cecil Martin and to be located in the W ½ NW ¼ NW ¼, Sec 36, Twp 117-27 (Winsted).

3. A Conditional Use Permit request by David & Stacey Luedtke for a home occupation (Luedtke Contracting LLC) in an accessory building exceeding 2,400 square feet (for storage of equipment/staging area) and/or employing more than five (5) non-residents in the Agricultural District, Sec 28, Twp 117-30 (Acoma).

4. A 1-Lot Preliminary Plat request by Michael Cacka to be known as “CACKA PROPERTIES” in Sec 14, Twp 116-28 (Rich Valley).

THESE HEARINGS will be held by the McLeod County Planning Commission at which time you may appear if you desire, either in person or by agent or attorney, in opposition to or support of the proposed application. Thereafter, the McLeod County Planning Commission shall forward its recommendations to the County Board of Commissioners. If you desire to provide comments or objections to the Planning Commissions’ recommendations, you may take your request to the County Board which has the final authority to act on the findings of the Planning Commission.


Marc Telecky, Director

McLeod County Env. Services

(Published in The McLeod County Chronicle March 27, 2019)